My Easter meal planning this year was inspired by two things: 1) the desire to use my Pyrex pink daisy divided dish (because pink and daisies are so Easter), and 2) the beautiful rainbow carrots and red fingerling potatoes we got in our produce box this week. The divided dish will be perfect for a berry and whipped cream dessert, and the carrots and potatoes will be roasted and tossed in a carrot top pesto.
For everything else, I’ve pulled together the most Easter-y pastels I could find in my collection: lime green, gold and sunny orange.
- Spice rubbed rotisserie chicken (recipe)
- Roasted carrots and potatoes with carrot top pesto (recipe)
- Brussels sprout quiche (recipe)
- Simple salad with kumquat dressing (recipe)
- Parker House rolls
- Assorted berries with fresh whipped cream
Pictured: Pyrex Pink Daisy Divided Dish, Pyrex Lime 024 Round Casserole, Pyrex Butterfly Gold 404 Round Mixing Bowl, Pyrex Lime 232 Oblong Open Baker, Corning Ware Butterscotch Round B-2 1/2-B Saucepan, Corning Ware French White F-3-B Quiche Dish, Fire King Gravy Boat